17.10.10

Circle of Life Comic is back!

A long time ago, I used to make these geeky little comic strips to put up on the internet (the link is now dead) called Circle of Life. They were renowned throughout my circle of friends (seven engineers and a robot) for their terrible sense of humor and awful drawing. The comic was comprised entirely of circles...a step below the stick figures comics. Yet somehow they were capable of attracting some traffic.

Now I have been thinking about how to make Dreams of a Typewriter interesting to people who are not inherently interested in subjects like these. Given the lack of my imagination, all I could come up with was recycling of an old idea. Therefore, from now onwards we will have a weekly feature of political and security related comic strips called Circle of Life. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment